Browsing: Hindu

Alumni

Citizens of the World

Originally built to serve as a general store in 1848, the Carolina Inn embraced a new mission when Hanson Pinkney Helper purchased and converted the building into a small hotel in 1855. Today, the Inn greets travelers of a different sort. Davidsonians who wish to journey abroad via a Fulbright Scholarship pass through its doors and into the airy, bookshelf-lined offi ce of Scott Denham, Dana Professor of German Studies, director of the Center for Interdisciplinary Studies, and Davidson’s Fulbright
Program Adviser.